Wednesday, September 16, 2009

3 days, 14 hours... and counting

Today, the movers came. They were thirty minutes late, but in all fairness it had been raining and traffic anywhere in the city is bad when there's weather about.

Talk about crazy. It took from 10:30 this morning until 8:20 this evening for them to pack and load all of our stuff. The three guys were nice enough, and everything.

I spent the whole day in and out of my apartment, answering questions and entertaining Elizabeth. I felt bad for her because she was truly bored and probably would have much rather curled up with TV and me on her day off from school.

I started taking my fertility drugs tonight. I was going to take them in the morning, but I was so busy I pushed it to the back burner.

For doing little, I am exhausted and can't wait for this all to be behind me.

I estimate about four hours of cleaning to make this place perfect, so hopefully I have it done in the two days I allotted myself.

When my final shipment gets to Korea, I should have a wonderful suprise. A science experiment, if you will. The movers packed my opened package of donuts. Mmm. Tasty they will be, no? No...

Oh well. Maybe I should have hidden the snack bin in the bath tub. Speaking of which, they packed everything in my tub. I have one squishy bar of soap and no shampoo. Man. That sucks.

No comments: